Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps and tours. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business and direct access to the executive team. We invest in our employees and promote from within. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely.
As Concept3D’s Inbound & Email Specialist, you will have a foot in both sides of Concept3D’s revenue environment, sales and marketing. You will be responsible for evaluating and qualifying inbound leads through research and assigning / directing to the right internal resources. In addition to this vital inbound qualification role, you will also be responsible for supporting and maintaining outbound email flows. You will partner with the sales team members to include current and relevant content for their emails and ensure that they have the recommended email flows in place. You will also collaborate with RevOps and Sales on special projects.
- Receive, evaluate, augment, and direct all inbound leads, including calling prospects
- Includes research and 1-1 direct engagement with leads to qualify them
- Assign/connect and schedule leads to the correct sales representatives based on prescribed routing
- Maintain and edit outbound email flows with the most recent, seasonal, and evolving best practices.
- Engage across two sales teams and partner to update email flows
- Top of funnel focused one-off projects i.e., experiments, special outreach, etc.
- Collaborating with growth management team members to discover and experiment on evolving best practices
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?)
- 1+ years experience at fast-paced growth environment software/SaaS company preferred
- Looking to grow with an expanding revenue team
- Interested in top-of-funnel evaluation and growth, “what makes a good prospect?”
- Inbound vs Outbound? – Does not matter to you, an opportunity is an opportunity
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work effectively.
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Enjoys a hybrid work environment: ~2 days a week person/office; ~3 days work from home (we are full-time WFH until it is safe to return to our Denver office)
- Strong collaboration capabilities with the ability to manage cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining a big picture perspective
- 1-3 years experience in either sales or marketing
- BA/BS degree or higher
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 12 Paid Holidays Annually
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk and Work from Home office perk
The base salary range for this position is $40k – $60k annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience and skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.