Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps and tours. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business and direct access to the executive team. We invest in our employees and promote from within. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales & Business Development Executive with an entrepreneurial and hunter mentality, experience operating in developing segments, and a person who embodies a can-do spirit. You will report directly to the VP of Sales.
Successful candidates in this role will be successful in closing new logo accounts by helping solve business challenges in 2 key areas:
- Solving onsite experience challenges faced by customers, guests, fans, and employees. Our clients have large properties and facilities. Our client’s customers and employees need to know how to get around and our interactive mapping platform and content management system solve this problem brilliantly.
- Helping marketing and communication teams achieve better engagement results using interactive 360° digital story-telling experiences. Our solutions support Demand Generation, Marketing, Sales, and Brand teams by delivering a high level of ‘time on page’ and providing a more effective (interactive, immersive) communication channel.
- Outbound prospecting includes cold-calling, LinkedIn outreach, and email to cold prospects. You should bring a proven track record of outbound success securing first meetings and comfort with cold outreach and cold calling specifically.
- Hold successful first meetings to discover client pain points and overcome buying objections by helping clients see the value of our solutions.
- Future-cast and provide vision to prospects. You are adept at selling into new use-cases and don’t need to lean on a history of exact replica scenarios
- Deliver effective online product demonstrations to an audience of individuals from technical evaluators up through the C-Suite.
- Determine the needs of the client while managing sales objections with a consultative selling approach. Frequent communication with prospects is expected together with constant efforts to progress deals in your pipeline.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, and next steps) in Salesforce.com and keep all systems accurate and up to date
- Recommend solutions to prospects based on their needs, prepare and present proposals, prepare the contract and work and coordinate the process through contract execution.
- Close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision-makers including leaders in marketing and sales organizations. Coordinate hand-off with Client Success.
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?)
- 3+ years in sales in a B2B SaaS AE role strongly preferred
- Experience with developing segments and selling into early stage markets
- Successful track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Demonstrated ability to overcome sales objections
- Excellence and comfort outbound prospecting via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Salesforce CRM. Fluent & experienced with sales engagement tools (salesloft, outreach, groove) a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Online demo experience.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details
- Strong organization and sales process skills
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset
- Team player with high energy to motivate others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with regular change
Concept3D Employee Benefits
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off program
- 14 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday 🙂
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk and Work from Home office perk
Benefits & Compensation
The salary range for this position is $100,000-$115,000 annually, with a variable component that delivers on-target earnings up to $175,000. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certification. This position is eligible to earn uncapped commissions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.