Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps and tours. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business and direct access to the executive team. We invest in our employees and promote from within. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely.
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our higher education sales team. The BDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel and is critical to the process. You will report directly to the Company’s Director of Sales. Great opportunity to make an impact immediately and potential for accelerated career growth.
- Drive revenue growth through creative outreach including high quality and high quantity cold calls, emails, etc with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Execute our outbound cold calling, cold emailing, and LinkedIn outreach playbooks.
- Research prospects within Concept3D ideal customer profile and source the contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Educate prospects on Concept3D’s solutions and platform
- Maintain accurate notes, activity, and lead data in SalesForce
- Work closely with Account Executives and Revenue Operations on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
- Have a significant impact on the growth of our business through lead qualification, opportunity development, new customer acquisition, and interaction with Account Executives and Client Success
- Partnering with internal resources to learn and grow into your sales career
Experience and Desired Skill
- High desire to start your sales career and passion for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections
- Strong organization and sales process skills
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset
- Team player with high energy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with lots of change
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off program
- 15 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday :)
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk and Work from Home office perk
Compensation & Contact
The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $55,000 annually, with a variable component that delivers on-target earnings up to $70,000. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certification. This position is eligible to earn uncapped commissions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.