Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps and tours. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business and direct access to the executive team. We invest in our employees and promote from within. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely.
We are seeking a highly motivated Account Executive with a hunter mentality, process and numbers approach and can-do spirit. You will report directly to the Company’s Director of Sales. Great opportunity to make an impact immediately and potential for accelerated career growth.
- Outbound prospecting including cold-calling, Linked In outreach, and email to cold prospects. You should bring a proven track record of outbound success securing first meetings and comfort with cold outreach and cold calling specifically.
- Discover client pain points and overcome buying objections by helping clients see the value of our solutions. Conduct online presentations and product demonstrations.
- Determine the needs of the client while managing sales objections with a consultative selling approach. Frequent communication with prospects is expected together with constant efforts to progress deals in your pipeline.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, and next steps) in Salesforce.com and keep all systems accurate and up to date
- Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed. Close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers including leaders in higher education admissions and marketing. Coordinate hand-off with Client Success.
Experience and Desired Skills:
- 4+ number of years in sales, B2B SaaS strongly preferred
- Successful track record of achieving and exceeding quotas
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Excellence and comfort outbound prospecting via phone, email, and Linked In
- Salesforce proficient. Fluency and experience with sales engagement tools (SalesLoft, outreach, groove) are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Online demo experience
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through, and contract details
- Demonstrated ability to overcome sales objections
- Strong organization and sales process skills
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset
- Team player with high energy to motivate others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with lots of change
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off program
- 15 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday 🙂
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk and Work from Home office perk
The salary range for this position is $62,500-$82,500 annually, with a variable component that delivers on-target earnings up to $140,000. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certification. This position is eligible to earn uncapped commissions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.