Concept3D is seeking a seasoned Account Executive with a hunter mentality and “go-getter” attitude with high energy to join the concept3D sales team. Concept3D’s offers a 3D interactive mapping platform and Virtual Tour technology. These two products allow for exposure to many industries; Higher Education, City / County Governments, Convention Centers, Data Centers, Hospitals, and all major enterprise markets.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- B2B sales via phone and in-person strongly recommended
- Demonstrates a previous history of hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and overcome sales objections
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset
- Team player with high energy to motivate others and keep moral up in the sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience and Desired Skills
- 3+ number of years in sales
- Proven ability to meet sales quotas
- Consistent communication to keep prospective clients engaged; daily, weekly, monthly communication via phone and email to leads
- Online Webinar and Demo experience strongly recommended
As an Account Executive, you will report directly to the Company’s VP of Sales, who will be primarily responsible for evaluating your performance. You will be responsible for supporting and aiding in all aspects of the Concept3D sales team; lead generation, prospecting, and most importantly meeting or exceeding quota expectations. You will be able to determine and understand clients wants and needs, along with manage buying objections to help clients see the value in these products for their business.
As a team member of the Concept3D sales team, an Account Executive is expected to deliver a compelling demonstration of the product by selling the value that is relatable to the business of interest. The Account Executive should be able to determine the needs of the client while managing sales objections through a consultative manner. Account Executives work closely with Development and Client Success teams to aid in the initial onboarding steps for new clients, and ensure this is a streamlined hand-off process. Ongoing communication with prospects is expected along with constantly moving and touching your pipeline.
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 12 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk
The base salary range for this position is $50,000 – $70,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certification. This position is eligible to earn uncapped commissions on top of the base salary, bringing total on-target earnings to over $100,000 annually.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.