Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps and tours. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business and direct access to the executive team. We invest in our employees and promote from within. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely.
As Concept3D’s Revenue Operations Specialist, you will maintain the technology across Concept3D’s revenue operations teams. With one foot in marketing and one in sales, you will help maintain and facilitate the system that connects the two teams. The Revenue Operations Specialist will best succeed if they are comfortable in a culture that has a sense of urgency, desires to constantly learn, and has a strong sense of accountability. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter looking to support a fast evolving revenue operation.
- Manage all the technical aspects of key sales and marketing systems (sale engagement platforms, CRM, proposal generation, marketing automation, etc.) used to track active deals, historical activity, and prospects
- Super-user for our Salesforce CRM system
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce and Hubspot including updating as needed
- Engage in conversations around process simplification and development of tools
- Create and maintain reporting on sales and marketing activity
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?)
- Fundamental understanding of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Basic understanding of sales process
- Driven to create automation and effectively processes
- Interested in analytics and reporting
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Like a hybrid work environment – ~2 days a week person/office; ~3 days work from home (we are full-time WFH until it is safe to return to our Denver office)
- 2- 4 years relevant experience
- Experience working in Salesforce
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk
The base salary range for this position is $45k – $60k annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience and skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.