Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps and tours. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business and direct access to the executive team. We invest in our employees and promote from within. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely.
This individual will lead one of Concept3D sales teams and directly drive growth for our core higher education vertical. This leader will coach and support our sales team to engage, qualify, educate and manage prospects through their buying process.
The sales leader will build and maintain a culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant learning, and a strong sense of individual and team accountability. They will be responsible for hiring, training, developing, organizing and directing a high performing team of Account Executives.
- Hire, train, manage, coach, and lead sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Be an expert in Concept3D product/service offerings, differentiators, and selling points
- Manage, modify, and create sales processes and policies to effectively scale and engage with prospects and customers to deliver sales goals
- Partner with marketing to provide feedback, collaborate on top of funnel efforts, and ensure effective handoffs
- Embody Concept3D’s values and enable sales culture that combines aggressive growth orientation with focus on customer success
- Create and manage monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and pipeline updates
- Collect and report on prospect/customer interactions as needed
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?)
- Demonstrated sales and sales leadership skills. Built and managed high performing sales teams
- Proven track record of success in delivering sales team targets
- Highly energetic and inspired to coach and develop a world-class selling team
- Outstanding ability to set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity
- Proven capability to improve and accelerate prospecting and qualifying activities
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and external relationships
- Fluency with Salesforce.com required; experience with sales engagement tools desired (Groove, Salesloft, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned deliverables and timelines
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is not afraid to try new things
- A highly trusted individual who maintains & expects high standards for self and team
- Like a hybrid work environment – a little in-person mixed with a good bit of work from home (we are full-time WFH until it is safe to return to our Denver office)
- 6-10 years sales experience with 2+ managing a team in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years in software/SaaS
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off program
- 15 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk and Work from Home office perk
Compensation & Contact
The base salary range for this position is $120k – $145k annually with on target earnings targeted at $175 – $225K. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience and skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.