As Concept3D’s content marketing lead, you are a talented and creative B2B technology content creator who’s passionate about storytelling and using both inbound and outbound strategies to drive revenue. You’re someone who gets excited at the prospect of creating content to support marketing programs by writing and editing a variety of asset types, including blogs, webinars, bylined articles, white papers, website content, video scripts, sales enablement materials, case studies, infographic copy and more.
You will be responsible for collaborating with the marketing and sales teams to drive the right strategy, messaging, and execution. Key activities include message creation and storytelling by theme, industry, solution process and persona. Development of content to support various corporate activities including demand generation, digital marketing, presentation development, and sales enablement.
- Build and execute our content strategy with strong creative writing skills to support our marketing initiatives and demand generation campaigns. Create and manage a content calendar.
- Write a wide-variety of content from top-of-funnel to bottom-of-funnel content to drive traffic, leads, grow awareness, and increase conversion rates, among other important metrics. Support marketing programs by writing and editing a variety of asset types, including blogs, webinars, website content, video scripts and video production, sales enablement materials, case studies, infographic, bylined articles, white paper and more.
- Design, build, and partner to execute multi-touch, multi-channel segment focused marketing campaigns that drive and deliver leads and MQL’s.
- Partner closely with demand generation teams to define content themes, and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content.
- Develop a deep understanding of our value proposition, key messages, and target buyers.
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a set of derivative pieces that can be used in multiple channels.
- Manage content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance.
- Contribute to search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives with keyword prioritization based on input from key stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external resources who may support content efforts on a project by project basis as well as our creative design resources.
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?)
- 3+ years of creating high-quality original content in the B2B tech space. Experience in marketing, writing, and editing marketing content for a SaaS technology company is a big plus.
- Excellent writer and researcher—you can tell stories and communicate concepts to a wide variety of audiences in a compelling way.
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work effectively.
- Exceptional creativity, attention to detail, and top-notch organizational and project management skills in order to manage multiple priorities in a complex environment.
- Sales intuition – ability to create revenue-generating content, specifically through a content marketing and lead nurturing strategy.
- Data driven-you is constantly evaluating what our customers are looking for, what’s working, and what’s not working and adjusting content strategy accordingly (examples include engagement, leads, and sales).
- Open and collaborative working style who brings spirit and energy as a team member
- Experience with relevant marketing and enablement tools such as Hubspot, Vimeo, WordPress, Google Analytics, Youtube, SEMrush etc.
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Like a hybrid work environment – ~2 days a week person/office; ~3 days work from home (we are full-time WFH until it is safe to return to our Denver office)
- 3-6 years content marketing experience with focus on lead and demand generation in a fast paced growth environment
- 2+ years in software/SaaS
- Experience marketing to Higher Education preferred
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience organizing content programming around strategic objectives and measuring to optimize.
- Strong collaboration capabilities with the ability to manage cross-functional partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining a big picture perspective.
Benefits & Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 12 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
- Annual Travel Perk
The base salary range for this position is $45,000 – $65,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience and skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concept3D is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.