CareersJoin the team!
At concept3D, our team and network of designers, 3D modelers, web developers, and photographers work to help businesses build a better online presence through our innovative mapping technology. The culture of concept3D is one of closeness, opportunity, innovation and excitement.
concept3D’s Product Support Intern will have a key role in defining, refining, and delivering concept3D’s core product offering.
- Current student or recent graduate
- Strong interest in technology is a must
- Willing to work in our Boulder,CO office
- Available for at least 12 hours/week (please note,working hours are very flexible)
- Technical course work is a plus
- Works well with others
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office products
- Is comfortable working with both PC and Mac computers/mobile devices
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Define key product requirements by creating product requirement documents, pivotal tracker stories, and/or test case scenario documents
- Support Client Relations and Account Executive staff in addressing customer issues; including determining if an issue is user error, a bug or a feature request
- Help the Product Manager test and prepare release notes for product releases
- Wireframe product features and use cases
- Create new feature FAQs and ohter support/training documents
- Assist in the maintenance of the client request spreadsheet and feature completion schedule
- Competitive and market research
Reports To: Product Manager