CareersJoin the team!
At concept3D, our team and network of designers, 3D modelers, web developers, and photographers work to help businesses build a better online presence through our innovative mapping technology. The culture of concept3D is one of closeness, opportunity, innovation and excitement.
- Comfortable with advanced web development concepts (CORS, HTTP headers, session / cookie management, etc.)
- Some familiarity with Apache Solr, PHP, MySQL (specifically “how these affect me on the front end”, rather than development / configuration skills)
- Using build tools like grunt and gulp
- Agile Development and Continuous Integration
- Using git Repositories
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience with Backbone
- SOLR Search
- Cloud Servers like AWS or Rackspace
- Building APIs with Node.js and Express.
- Experience with the Google Maps API, Mapbox, or LeafletJS and OSM data.
- Comfortable with networking concepts, specifically the application and presentation layers
- Experience with Linux system administration (Ubuntu specifically)
- An eye for design
- Experience with map-related math (mercator projection, haversine formula, etc.)
- Experience with GIS
- Comfortable with these development / DevOps / build tools: GitHub, Pivotal, Tracker, New Relic, UglifyJS, SASS, Compass
Key Technologies: jquery, google-maps, solr, php, mysql